free web tracker Viral X – Page 692 – soka sardar

Viral X

‘Diva’ star dramatically pulls out of Celebrity Big Brother after viral TV meltdown

MACY GRAY found a place in TV history when she stormed off The Masked Singer stage earlier this year and refused to be unmasked.

Now The Sun can reveal that she’s deserted another television show – Celebrity Big Brother. 

Macy Gray performing on stage.
Getty
Macy Gracy was in advanced talks to be on Celebrity Big Brother[/caption]
Macy Gray, iconic singer and actor, on a game show.
Macy was furious about being voted off after appearing as Toad on The Masked Singer

The I Try singer was in advanced talks for the ITV reality series, planning to redeem herself with the British public after her diva strop but opted not to go ahead.

A source said: “Macy’s fury at being voted out as Toad In The Hole earlier this year was such a talking point and bosses thought she would also make a great housemate.

“She’d seemed keen to rewrite her narrative after The Masked Singer drama but in the end decided not to go ahead.”

Patsy Palmer and politician Michael Fabricant are the newest names set to join the likes of Jack P Shepherd and Chesney Hawkes in the spy house next Monday when the series begins.

The Sun first revealed how Macy threw a huge strop while appearing on The Masked Singer.

A source revealed that because Macy reached the final of the US version as Sea Queen in 2023, she was “totally blindsided” to be one of the first to leave the British series. 

Masked Singer viewers saw her storm off stage after host Joel Dommett, 39, revealed she’d been voted out – but she was then seen returning to stage, seemingly moments later.

But in fact bosses were left scrambling for nearly an hour to coax Macy back on stage – none of which was seen on screen.

A whistleblower said: “This has never happened on The Masked Singer before.

“When Macy stormed off stage everyone was frozen in shock but as soon as she reached backstage, crew removed her mask so they could talk her down. 

“Macy was almost shellshocked to start with and was basically gutted to be out so early because she really enjoyed being on the American version – when obviously she did brilliantly – so was totally blindsided. 

“It was the shock of it for her as well as the upset and in that moment she had a very raw, human reaction and wanted out. 

“For a professional performer to reach that point shows how badly she felt. 

“Obviously The Masked Singer isn’t a singing competition and is just a bit of fun, so being voted off was no indication of her talent, but no one could believe a global superstar like Macy had lost it like this. 

“It took everyone backstage ages to talk her round and poor Joel was on stage essentially doing a stand-up routine to try and keep things under control. 

“Eventually they managed to persuade Macy to go back on stage and be properly unmasked and sing for the last time.

“But it was totally wild.”

Read More »

I saved over £80 on an epic No7 haul at Boots thanks to an easy hack – it took minutes and I even got freebies too 

[/boxout]

Once you have recycled your items, you have three days to spend the £10 in-store to get the points reward.

However, once you have the points, you can save them up to spend on a larger purchase, such as perfume.

Jade said she uploads photos of empty toiletries, make-up, and old tooth brushes to see if they are eligible, and they don’t have to initially been bought from Boots.

The added bonus is packaging then gets recycled into new items such as playground equipment or garden furniture.

Read More »

‘Finally we have a fighter’ – Arsenal fans find video of new sporting director Andrea Berta SLAPPING Man City doctor

ARSENAL’S new sporting director has plenty of feisty battle experience against Manchester City.

Andrea Berta was entangled in a pitch side scuffle with City doctor Max Sala after an ill-tempered Champions League quarter final tie in 2022.

Video still of a post-game confrontation between Arsenal and Manchester City staff.
X
Andrea Berta was entangled in a pitch side scuffle with Man City doctor Max Sala in 2022[/caption]
Video of a post-game altercation between soccer players and staff.
X
He was spotted pushing Sala in the face after chaos ensued following Atletico Madrid’s defeat to City[/caption]
Arsenal Managing Director Richard Garlick and Sporting Director Andrea Berta at a signing.
Getty
Berta (left) has been announced as Arsenal’s new sporting director[/caption]

Berta has been announced as Arsenal’s new sporting director, replacing Edu, who departed last November.

The Italian was in the same role at Atletico Madrid since 2017 and held other positions within the club’s sporting hierarchy after joining in 2013.

He became one of Atletico manager Diego Simeone’s most trusted lieutenants on and off the pitch during his 12-year spell in Spain.

The 53-year-old was popular with the players and close enough to Simeone to be a regular in the Atletico dressing room.

And Berta used to get into the thick of the drama too.

In April 2022, he was involved in the fracas which ensued after Atletico were knocked out of the Champions League by Pep Guardiola’s side.

Arsenal fans have unearthed a video of their new director pushing a City club doctor in the face at full-time.

Atletico defender Felipe had been sent off for a wild swipe at Phil Foden deep into added time before tensions boiled over after the final whistle.

Join SUN CLUB for the Arsenal Files every Friday plus
in-depth coverage and exclusives from The Emirates

Stefan Savic angrily confronted Jack Grealish and pulled his hair, while Sime Vrsaljko had to be held back from launching himself at Kyle Walker.

And Arsenal fans were more than thrilled to see Berta’s role in Atletico’s typical passionate style and housery.

Savic sparked the melee by charging at Phil Foden
Savic sparked the melee by charging at Phil Foden
Jack Grealish was involved in a heated altercation with Stefan Savic on Wednesday night
Jack Grealish was involved in a heated altercation with Stefan Savic in 2022

One wrote on X: “Finally we have a fighter like Arteta in key decision making position.”

A second said: “Berta doesn’t seat in the director’s box, he sits in the technical area. Love it! 😂😂.”

A third added: “I love this. No nonsense. Arsenal through and through.”

Another replied: “This is exactly what we need. The Emirates must be a cauldron of fire for opposing teams.”

While one more wrote: “He means business.”

Berta’s departure from Atletico in January can be linked to the club’s desire to modernise and revamp their recruitment process and overall board structure.

He has as one of the most football-savy operators on the continent before being appointed sporting director in 2017.

In the eight years that followed, Atletico won La Liga in 2021, as well as the Europa League and Uefa Super Cup in 2018, having also reached two Champions League finals in 2014 and 2016.

Berta was named best sporting director at the Globe Soccer Awards in 2019, his acceptance speech lasted only 55 seconds.

Kieran Trippier's Atlético Madrid jersey presentation.
EPA
Berta was involved n bringing Kieran Trippier to Atletico in 2019[/caption]

He was also recently linked to the likes of Chelsea, Paris Saint-Germain, Manchester United and AC Milan.

Berta’s fingerprints were all over the impressive deals for Antoine Griezmann and Jan Oblak in 2014 and Kieran Trippier in 2019.

Julian Alvarez and Conor Gallagher also joined under his watch last summer.

And he was at the forefront of the profitable sales of the likes of Rodri to City and Thomas Partey to Arsenal.

But there have been some failures, including the £113m paid for Joao Felix in 2019 and the £60m for Thomas Lemar in 2018.

For now, Berta has the unenviable task of landing an elite No.9 this summer, raising funds through sales and extending the contracts of Bukayo Saka, Gabriel and William Saliba.

Read More »

‘He stormed out in anger’ – Darts star reveals Adrian Lewis was left fuming when pizza order went hilariously wrong

ADRIAN LEWIS once stormed out of a restaurant after his pizza order went hilariously wrong.

That is according to darts star Vincent van der Voort, who was supposed to share a meal with the two-time world champion.

Adrian Lewis at the PDC World Darts Championship.
Getty
Adrian Lewis once stormed out of a restaurant after being given the wrong pizza[/caption]
Raymond van Barneveld of the Netherlands throwing a dart.
Getty
Raymond van Barneveld was on hand to gobble up the meal[/caption]

The pair were in Germany alongside Raymond van Barneveld and frequented a small pizzeria where the hosts did not speak English.

So confusion arose as Lewis attempted to order a pepperoni pizza, with the waiter bringing out a pepper pizza instead.

Lewis, 40, reacted angrily and stormed out of the restaurant according to Van der Voort, who recalled the story on the Darts Draait Door podcast.

He said: “I went out for a bite to eat with Adrian Lewis and Raymond van Barneveld at a small pizzeria, one of those places where the guy behind the counter doesn’t speak a word of English.

“The guy behind the counter had no idea what ‘pepperoni’ meant and only understood ‘pepper.’ So we just sat back and watched as Adrian was served a pizza topped exclusively with peppers.

“To make matters worse, they still had to pay for the meal. When Adrian is hungry, he’s already not the happiest person.

“He took one look at that pizza, didn’t like it, and instead of ordering another, he stormed out in anger.”

Lewis’ loss was Van Barneveld’s gain as the Dutchman gobbled up the pizza before infuriating Jackpot further.

CASINO SPECIAL – BEST CASINO BONUSES FROM £10 DEPOSITS

Van der Voort continued: “He told me his pizza was absolutely delicious.

“That made Lewis even angrier.”

Read More »

Twisted special ed teacher was ‘obsessed’ with 15-year-old student she ‘sexually assaulted’ and sent him ‘25,000 texts’

A TWISTED special education teacher allegedly abused a 15-year-old student and bombarded him with more then 25,000 texts, court documents claim.

Allison Havemann-Niedrach, 44, is alleged to have sexually assaulted a middle-school boy which an indictment claims she had become “obsessed” with.

Mugshot of Allison Havemann-Niedrach.
Allison Havemann-Niedrach was charged with seven counts of sexual crimes against an unidentified student
Headshot of Allison Havemann-Niedrach.
The 44-year-old is alleged to have had a sexual relationship with the teenager
Arrest scene.
Freehold Borough Police Department
Police bodycam footage showed Allison being arrested[/caption]

Investigators began probing the teacher at Freehold Intermediate School when the vice principal told cops he was worried about a relationship between her and the eighth-grader.

One teacher had reportedly spotted Allison “rubbing the victim’s neck and back” and “flirting with him and noticed her touching his leg,” the New York Post reports.

Allison has denied the charges.

Another teacher said the student ate lunch in her room every day, prosecutors said. 

The student’s mother also grew concerned as her daughter had seen her brother sitting in the teacher’s car.

The victim allegedly told his friends that the pair were even dating.

When questioned by cops, the boy said he was, in fact, dating Allison’s daughter and the teacher had done nothing inappropriate.

But the texts on his phone proved otherwise, authorities said.

Cops claim to have pulled 25,000 text exchanges from the alleged victim’s phone and prosecutors believe the teacher had become “obsessed” with the teen.

Just days later, the boy’s mother brought him to the police station where he allegedly admitted to having sex with Allison.

Arrest scene.
Freehold Borough Police Department
Allison was filmed walking through Freehold Borough Police station[/caption]
Woman looking off to the side at night.
Allison has denied the charges

The alleged abuse had started in early 2024 and stopped in June with Allison’s arrest.

Authorities claimed it happened at the teacher’s house and at hotels which she had paid for.

The teacher was then charged on Tuesday with single counts of aggravated sexual assault, child endangerment through the manufacture of child sex abuse materials, official misconduct and sexual assault, as well as three counts of endangering.

She was bailed to her parent’s home following her initial arrest.

Asbury Park Press reported that she was also banned from speaking to any children other than her own and was not allowed to access a computer.

The student remained in Allison’s class until her arrest.

Investigators from Monmouth County Prosecutor’s Office Special Victims Bureau and the Freehold Borough Police Department probed the alleged crimes.

Asia Michael, the district’s Superintendent of Schools, said: “The District takes each and every allegation of this nature very seriously and takes action swiftly when appropriate and as needed.

“Upon the advice of counsel, and in consideration that this matter is currently working through the criminal justice system, the District will not provide any comment.”  

Woman in a gray shirt speaking.
Freehold Borough Police Department
Allison was bailed to her mother’s home[/caption]

Read More »

FA Cup semi-final draw confirmed as Aston Villa, Man City and Co learn path to Wembley glory

THE FA CUP semi-final draw has been completed and Wembley will be hosting some smashing encounters.

Manchester City or Bournemouth will lock horns with Nottingham Forest, while Aston Villa will battle Crystal Palace.

The FA Cup trophy.
The FA Cup semi-final draw has been completed
Reuters
FA Cup trophy on display at Wembley Stadium.
Wembley is set to host two stunning FA Cup encounters before the final
Reuters

Palace were the first team to punch their ticket to the semi-finals after beating Fulam 3-0 on Saturday at Craven Cottage.

Oliver Glasner’s men made it through thanks to goals by Eberechi Eze, Ismaila Sarr and Eddie Nketiah.

Forest followed the Eagles soon after as they won their third penalty shootout in the competition this season at Brighton after a goalless draw.

The Trickey Trees’ captain Ryan Yates scored the winning spot-kick, while goalkeeper Matz Sels made two big saves.

Villa just became the third team to make the final four as they destroyed Preston North End with a score of 3-0 at Deepdale.

Marcus Rashfordbroke his goalscoring duck with the Villans as he registered a brace before Jacob Ramsey added the third.

City and Bournemouth will now lock horns for the final spot in the FA Cup semi-finals when they meet at the Vitality Stadium.

The reigning Premier League champions are the only team left of the Big Six in the competition and will be chasing their eighth cup, same as Villa.

Forest, on the other hand, have only lifted the trophy twice in their history while Bournemouth and Palace have never won it.

The semi-finals are scheduled to take place on the weekend of April 26 and 27 at Wembley.

And the winners will meet in the final at the same venue on May 17.

FA Cup semi-final draw

Here's the final pairs for the FA Cup semi-finals at Wembley:

Nottingham Forest vs Bourmemouth/Man City

Crystal Palace vs Aston Villa

Read More »