free web tracker Viral X – Page 334 – soka sardar

Viral X

Bleach Strongest Espada

Discover which members of Aizen's Arrancar Army have the most overpowered special abilities and Resurrección releases in Bleach.

Read More »

Top Gun 3: After Val Kilmer’s Tragic Death, I’m Now Sure What Tom Cruise Should Do With Maverick in the Sequel

Actor Val Kilmer sadly passed away in April 2025 due to complications with his health. Kilmer was best known for his performance as Batman in Batman Forever and appeared in both installments of the Tom Cruise-led Top Gun franchise. A third film in the franchise has been reported to be in development for a while […]

This post belongs to FandomWire and first appeared on FandomWire

Read More »

McFly star rushed to hospital after health emergency leaves him ‘looking smashed up’

MCFLY star Tom Fletcher was rushed to hospital in a medical emergency earlier this week.

The 39-year-old hitmaker from the beloved band McFly was left looking “smashed up” and was forced to make an emergency visit to A&E this week.

Close-up selfie of a man with text overlay describing his uveitis flare-up.
Instagram
Tom Fletcher revealed how he had been rushed to hospital after his ‘autoimmune thing’ flared up[/caption]
Photo of The Western Eye Hospital.
Instagram
He explained how the doctors and nurses were of great help[/caption]
Close-up photo of Tom Fletcher explaining his uveitis diagnosis.
Getty
Tom is married to Giovanna[/caption]

Tom, who suffers from a rare eye condition, endured a shock flare-up that left him so worried he took himself to hospital.

The boyband hunk suffers from uveitis, an eye condition that causes inflammation inside part of the eye.

When a flare up of uveitis happens, it needs to be treated immediately otherwise further complications could arise.

Symptoms of the condition include pain, blurred vision and light sensitivity.

Taking to Instagram on Monday to share how he had suffered a flare up of the condition, Tom posted a selfie and updated his fans.

In the selfie, Tom’s face was drooping due to the condition, and he could be seen looking a little annoyed.

“Not the day I had planned,” he penned.

“Uveitis sucks!

“My autoimmune thing flared up out of nowhere last night,” he added.

He went on to reveal: “Woke up feeling (and looking) like I’d been smashed in the face!

“This is after it had calmed down and I could see again.”

Tom, who lives with his wife Giovanna Fletcher and their three sons, headed to the A&E department of The Western Eye Hospital in central London to get treated.

He said alongside the snap: “Hate having to come here but so thankful it exists!

“The doctors and nurses have helped me out so many times now.”

What is uveitis?

Uveitis is a rare condition that causes inflammation inside part of your eye.

According to the NHS, uveitis is important to get it treated early in order to avoid long-term complications such as vision loss and blindness.

They state: “It usually gets better quickly with treatment but can come back over time.”

What are the symptoms of the condition?

  • eye pain, which may feel worse when you’re reading
  • red or watery eyes
  • reduced or blurred vision
  • sensitivity to light
  • lights in the corner of your eyes or dark spots (flashes and floaters)

Tom then revealed that he now has to use eye drops every day for the next six weeks as part of his recovery.

The rocker has documented previous flare-ups before, with the most recent one prior to this being in 2023.

Before his 2023 flare, Tom suffered from the condition towards the end of 2022.

Taking to social media at the time, Tom shared a selfie to show how his eyes looked, as well as one with him donning some sunglasses.

“Sorry I’ve been quiet for a bit. I was wiped out with some sort of illness and in bed for a few days,” he said in the caption.

“I just got back on my feet yesterday and uveitis decided to kick me down again.

Very grateful to have a dedicated eye A&E hospital in London! It’s the 2nd time I’ve stumbled into that place holding my eyes and they’ve been amazing.

He then concluded by saying: “For now, it’s dark rooms, sunglasses and 6 weeks of steroids. Merry Christmas!

Tom Fletcher with a eye injury.
Instagram
Tom often shares details about his uveitis woes[/caption]
Man in green sweater giving thumbs up.
Instagram
The star has suffered from the condition on several occasions[/caption]
McFly band members at a photo call.
Splash
Tom is famous for being in the band McFly[/caption]

Read More »

Major carmaker ‘on brink of collapse’ to launch rival to iconic hatchback with bargain EV made for the city

A MAJOR carmaker “on the brink of collapse” is set to launch a rival to an iconic hatchback with a new bargain EV made for the city.

Nissan announced it will be unveiling a city-friendly EV based on the Renault Twingo in 2026 – costing as little as £17,000.

Blue Nissan electric car.
Nissan’s new motor will be built in the Sunderland plant like the Micra (pictured)
Green Renault Twingo electric car.
Free for editorial use
The Renault Twingo, that the new car is based on, is smaller than the Micra[/caption]

The new budget model will be built at the UK factory in Sunderland, where the Micra and larger Leaf and Juke EVs are produced.

Although no details about the latest model have been confirmed, Nissan said it was aiming to produce the motor at a reduced cost and in less time.

This forms part of a wider strategy by the Renault, Nissan and Mitsubishi alliance to gain more financial security following months of turmoil.

Nissan has seen tumbling sales in the US and China, as well as struggling with amounting pressures to increase the number of electric vehicles they sell – with the threat of hefty fines should it fail.

Just yesterday, Nissan’s management team transitioned to a single-layer, non-officer framework, which means a 20 per cent reduction in top positions.

A spokesperson says the move will create a “streamlined and borderless organisation”.

“This is also part of Nissan’s commitment to improving decision-making efficiency by simplifying organizational layers and expanding the span of control,” they added.

“These changes are designed to empower regions and establish clear roles and responsibilities within the organisation.”

Former chief operating officer Dr Andy Palmer called the Japanese car giant’s shaky future “extraordinary” after it was the first to launch a mass-market EV.

The announcement of the Twingo rival therefore comes as bosses hope to remedy the shortcomings from the last few months.

It’s not yet sure whether the motor will be converted for RHD markets, as Renault boss Luca de Meo previously said this would be dependent on Nissan and his firm producing a sister model to boost sales.

The car’s reveal also follows Nissan’s £500million deal with French firm Renault as part of a restructure.

It will allow for a reduction in both company’s cross-shareholdings, in a move aimed at helping Nissan‘s recovery.

The change in terms sees the required shareholding being lowered to 10% from 15% previously.

Renault CFO Duncan Minto told journalists on Monday: “The decision today gives Nissan additional flexibility, which would be the possibility for Nissan to sell assets and increase their cash position.”

The deal came a day before Ivan Espinosa took over as Nissan’s CEO, which is under pressure to significantly boost its competitiveness.

Chairman and former CEO Akio Toyoda, whose grandfather founded the firm, spoke last month about his disappointment over a failed “mega-merger” with Honda.

Nissan will also be released from its commitment to invest in Renault’s electric vehicle unit Ampere, for which it had pledged 600 million euros (£502 million).

“As a long-time partner of Nissan within the alliance and as its main shareholder, Renault Group has a strong interest in seeing Nissan turn around its performance as quickly as possible,” said Renault CEO Luca de Meo in a statement.

Renault also announced its intention to buy out Nissan’s majority stake in their joint Indian business, Renault Nissan Automotive India Private Ltd (RNAIPL), with the expected completion of the deal by the end of the first half of this year.

Read More »

Horror as human remains found at recycling plant with cops launching urgent murder investigation

HUMAN remains have been found at a recycling plant – with cops launching an urgent murder probe.

The grim discovery was made on the Tofts Farm Industrial Estate in Hartlepool on Sunday.

Initial tests have been carried out and found they are human.

A Cleveland Police spokesperson said: “At 11.40am on Sunday, March 30, police were called to the recycling plant at Tofts Farm Industrial Estate.

“A number of bones had been located by employees working at the plant and a cordon was put in place by police.

“Following examination by specialists, the remains were confirmed as being human and since then a police investigation has been underway.”

Tofts Farm Industrial Estate.
Google Maps
Tofts Farm Industrial Estate in Hartlepool[/caption]

Read More »

Two men, 30s, arrested after €2.2m of cannabis seized in joint Donegal sting operation targeting organised crime

TWO men have been arrested after €2.2 million worth of cannabis was seized in Co Donegal.

Revenue officers led a joint intelligence-led sting in Lifford, Co Donegal yesterday.

Alongside the Garda National Drugs and Organised Crime Bureau, Revenue seized approximately 112kgs of herbal cannabis.

Donegal Divisional Drugs Unit and Revenue’s Custom Service aided in the seizure, which came to an estimated value of €2.2 million.

Gardai arrested two men, both in their 30s, following the discovery.

They are currently being detained under Section 2 of the Criminal Justice Drug Trafficking Act 1996 at a Garda Station in the north west region.

Gardai confirmed that investigations into the incident are ongoing.

A statement said: “This seizure was made as a result of a joint operation conducted by Revenue’s Customs Service, the Garda National Drugs and Organised Crime Bureau and Donegal Divisional Drugs Unit.

“Two men in their 30s were arrested by An Garda Síochána and is currently detained at a Garda Station in Donegal under Section 2 of the Criminal Justice Drug Trafficking Act 1996.

“This seizure is part of Revenue’s ongoing joint investigations involving organised crime groups and the importation, sale and supply of illegal drugs.

“If businesses, or members of the public, have any information regarding drug smuggling, they can contact Revenue in confidence on phone number 1800 295 295.”

AIRPORT DRUG ARREST

Separately, a woman in her 20s was arrested following a seizure of cannabis at Dublin Airport on Monday.

She was stopped following a risk profiling where Revenue officers discovered 19kg of herbal cannabis.

The drugs had an estimated value of €380,000.

The cannabis was found concealed in vacuum packed packages within the baggage of the passenger.

She had arrived to Dublin from a flight from Thailand.

Gardai said in a statement: “An Garda Siochana and Revenue arrested a woman and seized €380,000 of herbal cannabis at Dublin Airport today, Monday 31st March, 2025.

“As a result of risk profiling, Revenue officers seize 19kg of herbal cannabis with an estimated value of €380,000. The cannabis was discovered concealed in vacuum packed packages within the baggage of a passenger who had disembarked a flight from Thailand.

“A woman, aged in her 20’s was arrested by Gardaí in relation to the seizure, and is currently detained under Section 2 of the Criminal Justice (Drug Trafficking) Act, 1996 at a Dublin Garda Station.

“Investigations are ongoing.”

Seized cannabis (112kg, €2.2 million) on a pallet, with Garda and Revenue banners.
Two men are in custody
Garda

Read More »

Urgent warning for shoppers as Cadbury rival recalls popular chocolate bar due to ‘presence of small stones’

A POPULAR chocolate bar is being recalled from Irish stores due to the “presence of small stones”.

The Food Safety Authority of Ireland (FSAI) has issued an urgent recall over certain batches of chocolate bars.

They said: “The above batches of Tony’s Chocolonely Dark Almond Sea Salt are being recalled due to the possible presence of small stones.

“Point-of-sale recall notices will be displayed in stores.

It is currently in action with the alert notification of 2025.16.

The pack measuring 180g is being recalled, with batch codes 162633 and 162614.

The best before date on the chocolate bar is 28/02/2026 and the country of origin is Belgium.

Point of sale recall notices will be displayed in stores for customers.

Retailers should remove the implicated batches from sale and display recall notices at point-of-sale.

Wholesalers and distributors should contact affected customers and recall the implicated batches.

They should also provide a point-of-sale recall notice to retail customers.

Consumers are advised not to eat the implicated batches.  

HEATING ALERT

It comes days after Irish shoppers were warned about an urgent recall of a heating product that presents a number of risks.

The Competition and Consumer Protection Commission issued the recall due to safety concerns earlier this week.

Elite Security Products Limited is recalling its Sangamo Powersaver heating control products.

Three products are being recalled, with a range of model and barcode numbers.

The brand is Sangamo, and there are three colour variants – white, black and silver.

MODEL AND BARCODE NUMBERS

There are three variants being recalled.

The first product being recalled has three model numbers and corresponding barcodes.

These are:

  • Model: PSPBF, Barcode: 5060654461706 
  • Model: PSPBFB, Barcode: 5060654464080 
  • Model: PSPBFS, Barcode: 5060654464233

The next variant also has three model numbers and barcodes.

These are:

  • Model: PSPSF24, Barcode: 5060654461720
  • Model: PSPSF24B, Barcode: 5060654464103
  • Model: PSPSF24S, Barcode: 5060654464257

The final product also has three model numbers and corresponding barcodes.

These are:

  • Model: PSPSF247, Barcode: 5060654461737
  • Model: PSPSF247B, Barcode: 5060654464110
  • Model: PSPSF247S, Barcode: 5060654464264

RANGE OF RISKS

Customers are being warned not to use the product and have it replaced by a registered electrical contractor immediately.

A range of risks have been reported to the CCPC after using the product.

The risks reported include electric shock, burns and smoke inhalation.

This is as a result of the housing of the fused timer becoming distorted and exposing the consumer to live parts.

The customer may then use the product and touch the live part.

This in turn could result in potential electrocution.

Or, the housing of the fused timer could overheat and melt, which could result in potential burns or smoke inhalation.

It is believed that there are around 2,240 affected products in the Republic of Ireland.

For more information on how to obtain the replacement product, shoppers should contact the ESP Customer Service Team on +44 (0) 1527 515150 or email sales@espuk.com.

Tony's Chocolonely Dark Almond Sea Salt chocolate bar packaging.
The chocolate is being recalled due to the presence of small stones
Tony's

Read More »

The secret Alexa hack that’s helping parents to get their kids to eat anything & it makes bedtimes loads easier too

PARENTS all over the world are racing to their Alexa devices after hearing about a new hack that’s predicted to make lives a whole lot easier.

Mum Tori took to her TikTok page to share the clever trick, after hearing it herself on the social media site.

Woman in pink shirt shares a parenting tip.
Mum Tori has left people stunned after sharing a clever hack using your Amazon Alexa
TikTok/tori.t.graham
Woman in pink shirt sharing a parenting tip.
You can set up questions for the device to answer, based on your child’s favourite character
TikTok/tori.t.graham
Amazon Echo Dot smart speaker with blue light ring.
Getty
The device will then reply with the set response when you ask the question[/caption]
Illustration of three Bluey characters coloring at a table outdoors.
ABC
Tori used her son’s favourite character Bluey to encourage him to eat his dinner[/caption]

And she said in the video that she reckons the hack will “change your life”.

Tori then demonstrated the hack in action as she asked: “Alexa, what’s Bluey having for dinner tonight?”

The Amazon device then replied: “Bluey is having sausage and mash with broccoli for dinner tonight.”

“You can use your Alexa app to create different questions and then change the answers,” Tori explained.

“So, Alexa, what’s Bluey doing tonight?” she asked.

“Bluey is having a bath and and getting ready for bed because she has school in the morning,” Alexa replied

“He’s not going to listen to me, but he’s going to listen to Bluey!” Tori laughed.

“I cannot wait to see if this actually works.

“But I just know that it’s going to, because obviously he’s going to listen to Bluey and not his mum!”

She also asked a third question: “Alexa, what’s Bluey doing this morning?”

“Bluey is brushing her teeth and getting ready for school,” Alexa responded.

In another video on her page, Tori showed her little boy responding to Alexa answering the dinner question.

And when she asked him if they should have sausage, mash and broccoli for their dinner like cartoon dog Bluey, he was quick to agree.

Other parents were quick to comment on the video, with hundreds desperate to try it out themselves.

“Off to set 100 questions about what Spiderman is up to,” one mum wrote.

“He’s about to be one very well behaved Spidey!”

How do I do this on my Alexa app?

MUM Tori has explained how you can set up similar actions on your Alexa app. And remember, it doesn't have to be Bluey - you can use any character you want, and get Alexa to reply with anything you want!

  • In the app, go down to ‘More’. You then click on ‘Routines’, and ‘Create a new routine’
  • Go into ‘when’ and select ‘Voice’- this is the question you’re going to ask
  • Then select ‘Alexa will’, or ‘Alexa says’
  • And then ‘Customised’, you type in whatever you want them to say
  • Click ‘Next’ and then you’ll hear it from the device you speak to
  • Click ‘Save’
  • It takes about a minute to update and then it’s ready to go!

“OMG this is genius!” another gushed.

“Omg! My son is going to love this,” a third raved.

As someone else said: “You have just saved my little bit of remaining sanity, thank you!”

“I’ve had Alexa for years and I never knew this!” another marvelled.

“I’m changing to this right now!!”

Read More »