Optical Illusion Brain Challenge: If you have Sharp Eyes Find the Word Hobby in 20 Secs
Michael van Gerwen forced to withdraw from Premier League Darts in Berlin just minutes before event
MICHAEL VAN GERWEN has withdrawn just minutes before tonight’s Premier League Darts in Berlin due to injury.
The Dutch ace has hurt his shoulder in the build-up to this evening’s event.

Van Gerwen had been due to play Gerwyn Price in the quarters.
But his exit, coming just 20 minutes before the show started, means the Welshman has received a bye to the semis.
And it’s there where Price could meet leader Luke Littler, who faces Chris Dobey in his last-eight fixture.
THIS IS A DEVELOPING STORY..
The Sun is your go to destination for the best football, boxing and MMA news, real-life stories, jaw-dropping pictures and must-see video.Like us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/TheSunFootball and follow us from our main Twitter account at @TheSunFootball.
Former Leinster coach slams ‘farcical’ Champions Cup and blames English and French clubs for ruining it
FORMER Leinster boss Matt Williams has slammed the Champions Cup format as ‘farcical’.
The Australian then took aim at English and French clubs for ruining the former Heineken Cup magic.


Virgin Media Sport pundit William’s accused English and French clubs of destroying what was once the most prestigious club competition in Europe.
Speaking on Off The Ball, Williams said the current structure has stripped the tournament of its former glory.
Teams can now qualify for the knockout rounds with just one pool-stage win.
He said: “In the early days of the Heineken Cup, it was a magnificent competition.
“It was six pool games, home and away, and they felt like battles. You had to be a really good team to even make a quarter-final.
“Now, the competition only really starts in April.
“Before, it was red hot from round one in October. It’s such a shame – the short-sightedness has wrecked it.”
Williams was particularly critical of the English and French clubs, who pushed for reform in 2014 and played a central role in the Heineken Cup’s replacement by the Champions Cup.
He took aim at The Premiership and TOP 14 sides by saying: “This is the English and French clubs trying to get some parity because their domestic competitions are so tough.
“They don’t want the Champions Cup to be a long drawn-out battle.
“That’s why we’ve got this ridiculous pool stage setup. One win in the pool stages got Ulster into a knockout round. It’s not a meritocracy.”
Leinster, Ulster and Munster are all in action in the tournament’s last-16 round of fixtures this weekend.
Hayao Miyazaki’s Directorial Debut Finally Makes Its Way To Streaming
Best Weapons In Resident Evil 4 Remake
How Fire Force and Soul Eater are Connected, Explained
Marvel Rivals Season 2 Adds Emma Frost And More Mutant Madness
‘Couldn’t keep going on’ – Ronnie O’Sullivan undecided on playing Snooker World Championship and is ‘SCARED’ to practise
RONNIE O’SULLIVAN admits he has felt “scared” to go near a practice or match table during his enforced snooker break.
In an exclusive SunSport interview, the Rocket, 49, remains undecided if he will play at this month’s World Snooker Championship, which starts on April 19.



The decision to appear at the Crucible will hinge on THREE key practice sessions the days before the action starts in Sheffield on Easter Saturday.
He regrets his meltdown in January when he snapped his cue in anger at a low-key event in Leicester – and he is struggling to find a suitable replacement.
O’Sullivan, who has pulled out of FIVE tournaments in 2025, said: “I’ll make a decision when I feel like I’m ready to make a decision. That will be it.
“I know I have nothing to prove. But I was getting to the point where I was scared to even go near a table.
“Not even the match table, just a practice table. And that has been going on for a long time.
“I tried to play through it. I tried and I tried and I tried. I was getting no enjoyment out of it.
“Even that season when I won five tournaments, it was just hard. I couldn’t keep going on struggling.
“At some point you’ve got to try and enjoy the game. I can only enjoy it if I’m playing half decent.”
O’Sullivan – currently ranked fourth in the Worlds seeding pot – will play another pro over three days and how he feels then will influence his decision whether to appear at the Crucible for a 33rd consecutive year.
The seven-time world champion said: “I’ve got practice sessions booked up on the 14th, 15th and 16th.
“I’ll make a decision after those three good sparring sessions that I have arranged.
“Until then, I’ll be working as hard as I can to try and figure out the problem.
“It’s hard. It’s really hard. I never thought I’d be in this situation where I didn’t feel like I’d have the confidence to go and play to be honest with you.”
A race against time is on to locate the cue that will make him competitive over 17 gruelling days of action in South Yorkshire.
At the start of this year, after he lost 3-2 to Chris Wakelin at the behind-closed-doors event Championship League, O’Sullivan took his equipment and broke it in half – and then stuffed it in the BIN!
His pal Robbie retrieved the cue and O’Sullivan laughed: “Unrepairable. It’s a bit of memorabilia now. It’ll be getting sold off.
“I literally don’t have a cue. I still haven’t found one that I’m comfortable with. Still just trying out different ones. Trying to find one that I like.
“I’ve probably changed my cue maybe four, five times. On two or three occasions, I found one straightaway.
I’m not bothered about winning and losing. I never have been.
Ronnie O'Sullivan
“On the other two occasions, it has taken me sometimes a year to find one.
“I do regret it really. Because it was my cue. It’s hard to find another one.
“What happened was just coming. I have done it before. And it’s not the game, it’s me really.
“I’ve just been struggling for so long now. I just couldn’t do it anymore to be honest with you. I couldn’t. And I’m still struggling now to be honest.”
O’Sullivan, who turns 50 this year, has pulled out of the Masters, German Masters, Welsh Open and World Grand Prix, citing “medical grounds”.
The long-term snooker expert for TNT Sports insists the issues are with his technique and are affecting his ability to strike the ball straight.
He said: “It got to the point where I was struggling with the game. I always call it snooker depression.
“Call it stage fright. Call it whatever you like. It starts to affect you mentally.

“Listen, that’s why I snapped my cue, I just couldn’t take it anymore.
“I don’t want to put myself in a situation where I feel like that could happen again.
“I need to find the love for the game, to find that passion.
“I’m not bothered about winning and losing. I never have been.
“I’ve always been more, ‘Where’s my game at?’ If my game is alright, then cool.
“If it’s terrible, I can leave that for one, two, three, four months. But I can’t live for three, four years of struggling and just grinding it out.
“It was just no fun to be honest with you. I’m trying to unravel it.
“If you’d asked me the question, ‘Do you think I’ll ever get to a point where I feel comfortable enough to go and play?’
“Well, the answer two days ago would have been probably ‘maybe’. If you ask me today, after the last two practice sessions, I’d say absolutely not.
“But I’m not going to quit. I definitely won’t quit.”
- TNT Sports is the new Home of Snooker. Watch the World Snooker Championship, including all qualifying, live on TNT Sports and its streaming home discovery+

