Joe Rogan is weighing in on the ongoing legal battle between It Ends With Us costars Justin Baldoni and Blake Lively.
“They f—ed up,” Rogan, 57, said on the Saturday, March 22, episode of his “Joe Rogan Experience” podcast, referring to Lively, 37, and her husband, Ryan Reynolds. “Ryan’s trying to get out of it now. He’s trying to get out of the lawsuit and they’re like, ‘You’re a key part of this.’”
News broke in December 2024 that Lively filed a lawsuit against Baldoni, 41, accusing him of sexual harassment and ruining her reputation. He denied all the allegations and filed a separate lawsuit, suing Lively, Reynolds, 48, and her publicist, Leslie Sloane, for $400 million. Per court documents obtained by Us earlier this month, both Lively and Reynolds have filed to dismiss Baldoni’s lawsuit after denying the accusations.
Baldoni also filed a $250 million lawsuit against The New York Times, who reported on Lively’s initial complaint. The outlet has since filed to dismiss the lawsuit. Earlier this month, Judge Lewis J. Liman granted The New York Times’ request to pause the lawsuit while he reviewed their motion to dismiss. In another filing, Baldoni alleged that a “jury must decide.”
How Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Are Coping Amid Justin Baldoni Lawsuits
While recalling the back-and-forth between Lively and Baldoni, Rogan said that the “whole thing is crazy.” Rogan accused Lively and Reynolds of “trying to take over the movie” and “the whole franchise.” (It Ends With Us, based on Colleen Hoover’s book of the same name, was released in August 2024.)
“He’s suing The New York Times. He’s got a great case there, too,” Rogan said of Baldoni. “Especially a guy like that who’s, like, known as being [a] really sweet, nice guy and then he’s like, ‘Alright, enough.’”

Rogan also pointed to Lively’s claim that Baldoni walked into her makeup trailer while she was undressed, including when she was breastfeeding. Baldoni, for his part, shared alleged text messages between him and Lively, where she appeared to invite him into her trailer. “I’m just pumping in my trailer if you wanna work out our lines,” the message stated. (Lively and Reynolds, who wed in 2012, are parents to four children.)
Justin Baldoni Drags Blake and Ryan’s ‘Megacelebrity’ Friend Into Lawsuit
“You literally have a text exchange back and forth,” Rogan said. “They just never thought that anybody was going to come out with the receipts. … Because everyone’s scared. Because Ryan Reynolds, A-list, Blake Lively, A-list.”
The legal battle is ongoing and scheduled to go to trial in March 2026.